Monday, October 28

Can you BELIEVE IT?

Hello friends...  It's been a long couple of months since I posted.  Our move across country has been and continues to be a huge adjustment for ME!  We are in our home but not quite settled yet.  I went from a home with a custom built craft space to a home with nothing as far as craft storage, desk, etc.  I was not even sure I wanted to set up my craft room at all-kind of depressed I think.  Hubby built me a crafting counter he still has to do a few touch ups to it but I can use it.  I am slowly going through my stuff (so much) to decide what I am going to keep and what kind of storage I am going to need.  I needed to make a couple of Thank you cards for friends who helped us out in our move and this is the first one- It took a lot longer to make because I had to dig for supplies along the way!  I love this cute image by Penny Black Stamps, I colored with Copic markers and the paper is from DCWV.  I had to stand up using my sewing machine because I do not have a sewing table yet!  Anyway, this is a start.  I think I am going to go through and use some of my stamps that have not seen ink in a long time! I have missed all my sweet friends that stop by from time to time and leave comments!
Hugs,
~Stephanie

~Dare to Be Artzy Blog- cute animal
Penny Black Saturday- AG 

 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Stephanie, your card is adorable. Change is always difficult, but not everything happens in one day. You have to give it time. Hugs.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How gorgeous is this sweet card! I sure hope you get back into cardmaking- it is such a great stress reliever for me!!!