Monday, July 15

You've Got A Friend

Happy Monday Morning everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Hubby is out of town so I had some extra time to play.  I have this fantastic new to me stamp from Penny Black called Friendship, so much fun to color up! I colored with Copic Markers and the paper I am not sure of because the top of my paper pad is missing.  I hope your Monday is awesome!
~Stephanie
Penny Black Allsorts-Summer Colors 
Penny Black Saturday- AG
Crafty Friends- 2 or more patterned papers
2 Crafty Critter Crazies-AG with a critter
 

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That card is just too cute with that adorable image. Hope the interviews are going well for him!!!!

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely creation Stephanie - well, I'm the worlds biggest animal lover so it's always gonna be loved by me! A stamp I've not seen before. Beautiully presented too. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month for our summer colours theme xxx

brenda said...

That's a real fun image Stephanie, thanks so much for joining in with our July theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Laurie said...

Adorable cards!! Love the color of the shell one. So pretty!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Stephanie… Thanks for joining our ‘use more than 2 papers’ challenge with your lovely card… Those little dogs are so cute. It will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Linda said...

Hi Stephanie,
Love your card with all the stitching.
Thanks for joining our challenge over at the Crafty friends blog where we'd like to see 2 or more papers.
Great job.
Hope to see you back in our next challenges.
Greetings Linda DT-CF

Helen said...

Oh... how sweet! What a fab image!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x