Wednesday, June 25

I'm Back!


Well it's been 2 weeks since I posted as we have been on vacation. It is good to be home! I missed my blogger friends and my friends at SCS! I can't even believe I did not craft for 2 whole weeks! Vacation was very busy but it was good. We got to see our whole family almost! I am going to post today's card for the sketch challenge and then tomorrow will be back with some pics. from vacation. I got this scripture from Tamijo over at the PIF thread, I love it and knew it would be great for this sketch. I used some new K&Co. paper, isn't it yummy!? I everyone is doing well and enjoying there summer vacations. Been thinking of friends in the mid-west with all the flooding, hope you are all ok! Jenn, I know you tagged me and I will get to it, just to busy right now catching up, I think you need a vacation to recover from vacation! Too my DSS if you read my blog thanks for the cute cards, I just love them, you are really Talented!

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Welcome home, Steph - I know what you mean about needing a vacation to catch up from vacation! LOL Don't worry about the tag thing, it's just for fun! I have been on vacation for the past 2 weeks, just hanging around doing stuff around here. I go back on Monday - yesterday I got my SU! order and I bought myself my first Watercolor Wonder crayons (bold brights, of course! LOL) so I can't wait to play with them!

Peace, Jenn

Sandy said...

Pretty card Steph!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. Thanks for the info on housing at UNCW.

Oh and I tagged you, so check out my blog when you get a chance and play along if you can.