Monday, June 30

A Monkey Off My Back!



A few weeks ago I joined my first card swap, the girls over at the PIF thread decided we needed to use some of our images rather than just hoard them! Well I had no clue what I was going to do and kind of panicked... I have never made 6 cards exactly alike and I think cause the ladies over there are so talented, I was wondering if maybe I shouldn't have joined the swap. Well, I decided on this little frog guy, isn't he just the cutest! I found this great double sided paper by SEI called blooming buds, isn't it yummy and I thought it went great with the little frog. Then I chose a few pencils that matched started coloring and this is what I ended up with. I put some creamy colored Liquid Applique on for the filling in the cake, makes it look real I think. I love ribbon so I chose 3 different colors. I hope the girls like it!

Stephanie

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You have nothing to worry about Steph ... your swap card is absolutely adorable!! The girls are going to love them.