Friday, January 2

A Few Of My Favorite Things!


This is for today's limited supplies challenge, we were to pick a few of our favorite things which is impossible. This challenge would have been easier to pick our least favorite things... I picked this stamp from the set "Both ways Blossoms" which I have had forever but discovered this stamps at the end of last year. My favorite colors, green, pink, brown. I used close to cocoa, mellow moss, and cameo coral on this card. I used my sewing machine for stitching, clear embossing powder and of course ribbon.
~Stephanie

4 comments:

Jaspere said...

I agree whole-heartedly. I really like how yours turned out.

Angie Williams said...

I like the muted tones of this card. Subtle but elegant.

Teresa Kline said...

adorable, nice job! *~*

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so pretty - I hardly EVER use the Cameo Coral because I don't like any of the color combos I've seen - but I like this one!!! I will have to try the color scheme and show you what I come up with. Happy New Year, my friend!