Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve, it was quiet for us, we played dominoes till 11pm and then I went to bed to read, and didn't get to sleep due to all the fireworks in the neighborhood. I hope every one has a great 2009! This card is for today's Way to Use it Challenge, we had to use something silver on our card. I bought these heart charms while shopping one day... They just looked like something I might need someday and I was right!
~Stephanie

4 comments:

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love your card. It is so sweet

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, this turned out sooooo sooo darling!!!! Love the colors on this!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Jaspere said...

That is adorable. You have an awesome collection of stamps and images.

Tammy said...

This is cute.